1. Dr. M.S. Swaminathan Hon’le. Director Centre for Research on Sustainable Agriculture and Rural Development, Madras delivered first Memorial Lecture on “Environment and Food Security “ on 16/4/1990.
2. Dr. M.V.Rao, Vice Chancellor, Andra Pradesh Agriculture University Hydrabad delivered second Memorial lecture on “Past, Present, Future Agriculture “ on 1995.
3. Dr. Panjab Singh, Director ICAR, New Delhi delivered third lecture on “Sustainability in Indian Agriculture and Rural Development” on 30/5/2002.
4. Dr. G.K.Veeresh, Former Vice Chancellor, UAS Bangalore and President, APOF delivered fourth lecture on “ Foot prints of Development an Changes In Indian Agriculture “ on 5th August 2008.
5. Prof. M.I.Savadatti, Former Vice Chancellor, Mangalore University and Vice Chairman, Karnataka State Council for Higher Education delivered fifth lecture on “ Environment : Whose Business It Is? “ on 5th August 2009.
6. Dr. Sanjeev Kulkarni, Gynecologist, President, Balabalaga and President, Srujansheel Education Institute of Health & Environment. Delivered 6th lecture on “ Dharehatti Uridode “ on 5th August 2010.
7. Dr. J.H.Kulkarni, Former Vice Chancellor, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad delivered 7th lecture on “ Integrated Nutrient Management : Role of Micro Organisms In Sustainable Agriculture And Environment “ on 5th August 2011.
8. Shri Raghuveeranand Swamiji, President , Ramakrishna Vivekanand Ashram, Kalyana Nagar, Hubli delivered 8th Lecture on “ Swami Vivekanad Chintana Belakinali” on 5th August 2012.
9. Shri Shrinivas Vadappe K.V.G.Bank Manager (Rtd) delivered 9th lecture on “ Krishi Vistarana Karya Hagu Grameen Samvedanegalu” on 5th August 2013.
10. Dr.B.V.Patil Director of Education & Former Vice-Chancellor, University of Agricultural Sciences. Raichur delivered 10th lecture on “Recent Trends in Integrated Pest Management (IPM) Technologies on 5th August 2014.
11. Dr.P.M.Salimath Hon’ble Vice-Chancellor, University of Agricultural Sciences, Raichur delivered 11th lecture on “PRESENT STATUS OF INDIAN AGRICULTURE: PROBLEMS AND PROSPECTS on 5th August 2015.
12. Dr. D.P. Biradar, Vice Chancellor, University of Agricultural Sciences, Dharwad delivered 12th lecture on “ Indian Agriculture- A Changing Scenario” on August 5th, 2016.
13. Shri M.I. Ganagi Chief General Manager, NABARD Bangalore, delivered 13th lecture on “ Indian Agriculture – Issues and way forwad” on August 5th, 2017.
14. Prof. Gopal Kadekodi, a renowned economist and Honorary professor at CMDR Dharwad delivered 14th lecture on "Taking Values of Agri-Ecosystems to Policy Making" on August 5th, 2018.
15. Dr. Mruthyunjaya, Former National Director, NAIP, (ICAR) New Delhi delivered 15th Lecture on “ Raising Farmers Income and Welfare : Dream of a Reality” on 5th August, 2019 on the eve of Dr. H. R. Arakeri Birth Centenary Celebration.
16. Dr. C.L. Laxmipathi Gowda delivered 16th Memorial Lecture on” Sustainability of Organic Agriculture in the Current Day Context” on 5th August 2020