Department of Agriculture & Cooperation, Ministry of Agriculture, Government of India has been implementing the Agri-Clinics and Agri-Business Centres (ACABC) scheme with the following objectives:
1. To supplement efforts of public extension by necessarily providing extension and other services to the farmers on payment basis or free of cost as per business model of agri-preneur, local needs and affordability of target group of farmers.
2. To support agricultural development and
3. To create gainful self-employment opportunities to unemployed agricultural graduates, agricultural diploma holders, intermediate in agriculture and biological science graduates with PG in agri-related courses.
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management (MANAGE) is responsible for providingAgri-Clinics and Agri-Business Centres (ACABC) training to eligible candidates, through Nodal Training Institutes (NTIs). Institute for Studies on Agriculture and Rural Development (ISARD) http://www.isard.in has been recognised as one of the Nodal Training Institutes for imparting training to agricultural graduates and diploma holders.
Training details and the Application Forms are given in the following links
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR TRAINING
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM FOR TRAINING
Details of AC&ABC Training
1. The duly filled in applications along with necessary documents should reach the following address latest by 16-09-2019
2. If final degree/ diploma certificate is not available, a provisional certificate may be enclosed with application.
3. Demand Draft for Rs.500=00 drawn in favour of ‘Director, ISARD payable at Dharwad' is to be handed over to NTI at the time of interview.
Director and Nodal Officer, ACABC Scheme
Institute for Studies on Agriculture and Rural Development.
P.B.Road, DHARWAD – 580 008